Want to see the world through your green-colored glasses? Many of your customers and employees probably wish you would. According to a recent Nielsen survey, six out of ten consumers are willing to pay more for eco-friendly brands.
Every year as Earth Day approaches, millions of individuals and organizations recognize the importance of keeping our planet clean and ecologically safe. This is also a good time for organizations to reflect on their sustainability efforts and consider what areas can be enhanced or improved. Showing your customers and employees how your company is striving to be more eco-friendly will go great lengths when building loyalty.
At Office360 we don’t just talk about sustainability, we live it. We are an Indy Chamber Certified Green Company. In our own office, we utilize environmentally friendly products in nearly every area possible and we can help you operate in more sustainable ways too.
We offer over 2,000 environmentally friendly products. From biodegradable plates and cups to all-natural cleaning chemicals, we help businesses turn a new leaf with green solutions.
Our website makes it easy to find and identify green products when ordering. Our Boardwalk Greenline is 100% eco-friendly. They offer 100% recycled paper towels and even touchless paper towel dispensers without the need for batteries!
Are you ready to eco-swap your products and turn a new leaf on sustainability? Check out our eco-friendly product lines for your company’s green initiatives.
- Post-It – Has a selection of Post-it notes that are now made from plant-based material.
- Pilot – Now carry B2P Gel Roller. Which, is the world’s first pen made from recycled bottles. Not only that, it is retractable and refillable.
- Boardwalk – Cleaning products are 100% eco-friendly. If we don’t like harsh chemicals on us neither does the earth.
- Domtar – They pry themselves on letting their customers know exactly where their paper was made and came from.
- Pentel – Has a variety of pens that are recyclable.
These are just a few of eco-friendly products. Go discover the difference that you can make!