Regardless of the precautions that schools take to combat the spread of germs, classrooms will always be a hot spot for sickness. All measures should be taken for schools to keep their students and staff healthy to the best of their ability. When you think about schools, there’s no one room that comes to mind that is secluded. Whether it’s the cafeteria, gym, locker room, or classroom, keeping children distanced is a challenge. School layouts don’t always allow for every student to maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Adding commercial-grade air purifiers can capture airborne germs, allergens, and odors, resulting in a healthier environment for students and staff.
Controlling Sickness in Schools
We can disinfect often, keep things clean, encourage handwashing and personal hygiene, but is that it? Many illnesses are airborne through coughs and sneezes, so adding an air purifier could be another essential way to fight infectious airborne illnesses in schools. Along with colds, cases of flu and other airborne illnesses, up to 40% of school-aged children suffer from allergies, and an average of 1 out of every 12 school-aged children have asthma. AeraMax air purifiers capture airborne germs, allergens, and odors from the air, which creates a healthier environment for everyone.
Where can AeraMax Keep your Air Clean?
The number of allergens, airborne germs, odors, and more that are floating around in the air is alarming. Kids have gym class, breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria, classes in classrooms all over the building, and are always in the hallways, often crowded and even touching each other to get from place to place. Inserting an AeraMax air purifier in all of these spaces will help combat illnesses in the school, and add to another precaution taken to keep kids and staff safe.
How does it Work?
AeraMax Air Purifiers work in 4 stages:
- The first layer is the pre-filter. The pre-filter is the outer layer of the machine, capturing large particles that would otherwise shorten the lifespan of the product.
- The next layer is the carbon filter, which captures odors, volatile organic compounds, and other contaminants, which begins the air cleaning purifying process.
- The HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment captures 99.9% of airborne particles. The filter traps bacteria, viruses, mold, dust mites, and more inside, while the antimicrobial treatment reduces the development of bacteria and fungi.
- The PlasmaTrue Bipolar Ionizer attacks viruses, bacteria, and mold and breaks down odors for clean and purified air in every room that has an AeraMax air purifier.
The AeraMax air purifier can also detect sound, motion, and odor, which alters its performance to be best suited to a particular room. The detection feature reduces energy usage, extends the life of the filter, and allows you to set the device and forget about it.
Consider the Benefits of AeraMax Air Purifiers
Controlling illnesses in schools can seem close to impossible. With the constant touching, an abundance of people and shared spaces, there are many benefits to clean air:
- People with allergies and asthma will feel relief, as AeraMax is proven to remove dust, allergens, and germs.
- There would be no need for the use of aerosol sprays that irritate individuals breathing in synthetic fragrances.
- AeraMax Air Purifiers capture the airborne flu, with a 99.9% reduction within the first 35 minutes of purifying.
- There will be fresher smelling rooms with the help of AeraMax to capture and reduce odors from the air
Air Purification is an effective way to reduce the chances of illness in schools. Disinfecting through sprays, sanitizing wipes, and personal hygiene is a start, but this doesn’t help with germs floating through particles in the air. Add another layer of protection for your students and staff.